1. How can I order a dedicated server?
Go to the dedicated servers page and click order.
2. Where are your dedicated servers physically located?
Our hardware is all located in the capital city of Bulgaria, Sofia.
3. What is the name of the data center where your servers are located?
Our dedicated servers are located our private cage, in the S3 Data Center.
4. Do you own the dedicated servers?
Yes, all the hardware is owned by us.
5. Do you have any dedicated servers located outside Europe?
No, all our hardware is located in Bulgaria.
1. Do you provide 24/7 customer support?
Yes, our IT experts are available 24/7/365 via the support system.
2. Do you provide support in other languages besides English?
At the moment we only provide support in English.
3. What is the average response time for tickets?
Our average response time is 20 minutes.
4. How often can you reinstall my server?
We offer 2 reinstalls per each 30 days per server. Additional reinstalls are charged with 10 EUR per server. If your server has KVM access, you can install the OS yourself.
5. Is your support free or do you charge for it?
We provide support only related to the hardware or the network aspects of the server.
6. Do you provide management services?
No, we do not provide management services.
1. How long does it take to setup a dedicated server?
We usually provision the server within 24 hours from payment.
2. Is there a dedicated server setup fee?
There is no setup fee for any of our dedicated servers or hosting solutions.
3. If I order a dedicated server from you, will you help me transfer my website?
Unfortunately no, we do not offer any migration servces.
4. Can you deliver my server details to another email address different from the one I used to register my account?
No, all server details will be delivered to the email address used when the account was registered. In order to change the delivery email address, you will need to change the registered email address prior to server delivery.
5. Do you deliver dedicated servers on weekends?
Yes, our staff is delivering servers 24/7/365
1. Can I use your services to host a VoIP service?
Yes, as a normal part of today’s communication system, our customers can host or use VoIP services on our dedicated servers.
2. Can I setup a VPN server on your servers?
Yes, your privacy is very important to us, and we allow our customers to host or use VPN services on our infrastructure.
3. I want to set up a dedicated games server. Are you servers suitable for gaming servers?
Yes, our high performance Dell dedicated servers and network infrastructure are perfect for hosting dedicated game servers without any network delay or high latency.
4. Can I use RDP to connect to my Windows dedicated server right after delivery?
Yes, part of our Windows servers initial provisioning involves the activation and testing of the Remote Desktop Protocol for customer usage.
1. How does the "Lease to own" option works?
In a lease to own agreement, you will have to pay a higher monthly rate than usual for a shorter period of time, between one and four years, after which you own the dedicated server, and you will have to pay only for the colocation costs, which include network connectivity, rack space and electricity. We offer hardware warranty during the lease to own period and any broken part will be replaced for free.
2. Can I move my server to another location after my lease to own period has expired?
Yes, we offer each customer the option to move their servers to another location if they wish, but only after the lease to own perioad has been paid in full. If a customer wants to move the server before their lease has expired, he will have to pay the remaining amount in one payment before we ship the server. The shipping cost is not included in the lease to own price and will be paid separately. To request this, please open a ticket to the technical support and they will guide you through the process.
1. How does "Buy & colocate" works?
In a Buy & Colocate Agreement, you will have to pay in a single payment the server price plus the colocation cost for a predetermined period of time, between 1 and 4 years. We offer hardware warranty during the Buy & Colocate period and any broken part will be replaced for free.
2. Can I move my server to another location after my colocation period has expired?
Yes, we offer each customer the option to move their servers to another location if they wish. If you decide to move the server before the colocation period that was already paid expires, there will be no refunds for the remaining time. The shipping cost is not included in the Buy & colocate price and will be paid separately. To request this, please open a ticket to the technical support and they will guide you through the process.
1. Do you have a test IP I can ping?
You can check our Looking Glass page, which also includes a test IP.
2. Can I use IPv6 on my server?
Yes, besides IP4v addresses, each of our servers also come with a dedicated /64 IPv6 subnet.
3. Do you provide DDoS Protection?
Every dedicated server and hosting solution is fully protected against Level 3 and 4 DDoS Attacks up to 500 Gbps using our in-built DDoS Attack and Intrusion Prevention Solution.
4. Can you announce my IP block on your dedicated servers?
Yes, our customers can announce their own IP space to be used on our dedicated servers and hosting solutions. There is a 300 EUR one-time setup fee per subnet.
5. Do you provide BGP sessions on your dedicated servers? Are there any fees?
Yes, if you have your own ASN, we can provide BGP sessions. There is a one-time setup fee of 300 Euro which is followed by a 100 Euro per month maintenance cost.
6. Can you announce my ASN? Are there any fees?
Yes, we can announce your ASN. The setup price is 300 EUR one-time fee followed by a 100 EURO per month announcement cost.
7. Do you offer RIPE ASN Sponsorship?
Yes, we offer this option. The setup price is 500 EUR one-time fee followed by a 100 EURO per month announcement cost.
8. What is the 1gbps shared bandwidth?
The 1gbps shared bandwidth is a 1gbps uplink split between multiple servers. It is provided free of charge with our services and the minimum speed is 100mbps. On average, the speed should be around 200-250 mbps, but it is only guaranteed at 100mbps. This type of bandwidth is forbidden to be used for video streaming or download sites and its usage should not exceed 100mbps per month on a 95/5 calculation.
1. Do you offer Monthly Payment?
We offer 4 billing terms for our hosting solutions: Monthly, Quarterly (3 months), Semi-Annually (6 months) and Yearly (12 months). Each billing term higher than a month includes a discount, depending on the period.
2. Do you provide free web hosting?
No, we do not have any free dedicated server plan but we are always looking for business opportunities. If you think you have a proposition that could be interesting for us, open a ticket with our sales department.
3. Do you have any discount codes available?
Once in a while, we run promotional campaigns for certain products where we give out discount codes. Please follow us on social media to catch the latest promotions or discount codes.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
Our current payment options are: Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfers
5. Do you accept payments from unverified PayPal accounts?
Unfortunately, we do not accept payments from unverified PayPal accounts. Please verify your PayPal account before making an order with us or your payment will be rejected.
6. Can I add funds to my account balance and automate my payments?
Yes, customers can add funds to their account balance and pay invoices from there, once the invoices are due. Our system is designed in such a way so that they can manage or automate all payments.
7. What is your refund policy?
We offer a 3 days money back guarantee, no questions asked, in case our services are not what are you looking for. Please note that according to our terms and rules, a refund can take up to 14 calendaristic days to complete.
1. How do I get into my account if I forgot my password?
You can go to this page and recover your password.
2. How do I get into my account if I don't have access to the recovery email any more?
You need to contact our technical department via the contact page on our website and describe your situation and one of our operators will assist you.
3. Can I change the email address that I used when I registered my account?
Yes, when logged in go to your profile page and change the email address associated with your account.
4. Can I change my username?
No, we do not allow customers to change their username.
5. Can you delete my account?
Yes, please open a ticket with our technical department and ask for the deletion of your account.
6. I have another question that’s not answered in this FAQ, what do I do?
Our support team is ready to answer any question you might have 24/7/365 by email or ticket support system.